Wydarzenia z dnia
30 czerwca 20201 wyników
ILEP webinar: ACS patients – the greatest challenge for cardiologists, and still even greater for lipidologists
To register: https://ilep.eu/registration/
To join the Webinar: https://ilep.eu/join-webinar/
– Whether patients with hypercholesterolemia in primary and 2nd-ary prevention are at the higher risk of severe course of the Covid-19 disease and why, and how to optimally prevent this and reduce the risk of COVID-19 complications,
– How to optimally treat patients with ACS? What we should do in order to achieve the goal of the therapy <70 mg/dL for high risk, <55 form very high risk and <40 for extremely high risk?
– Whether we should start with fixed combination/polypills with statins and ezetimibe and add PCSK9 inhibitors as quickly as possible (during hospitalization)? What might be the role of the well-prepared discharge letter?
– What about the safety of the lipid-lowering therapy with Covid-19 drugs, including antiviral drugs (remdesivir), antiretroviral drugs (lopinavir/ritonavir), macrolides (mainly azithromycin), anti-malaria (chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine) and anti-rheumatoid (tocilizumab),
– What is the current status of the reimbursement of PCSK9 inhibitors for ACS in different CEE countries? When we might expect we will be able to treat our patients effectively?